We are a small manufacturing facility which is focused on prototype and short run circuit boards. We are focused on getting things done right and quickly. We make sure that your order will be ready on time and don't allow one job to take precedence over another.
You choose how involved we are
You choose what level of service we provide. We offer everything from simple assembly, with PCBs and parts provided by you, to full turnkey service, where we will print the PCBs, source the parts and deliver the assembled boards to you.
We are a fully lead free facility. We do not use leaded solder in any phase of our process. We don't like lead, sorry.
Wide variety of parts
We can handle many varieties of parts including parts as small as 0603 and QFN chips.
We are not equipped to handle BGA chips.
No setup fees
We don't charge machine setup fees because our facility is specially set up to handle small jobs. This means that you don't have to order large numbers of boards just to offset upfront fees. You can order exactly what you need and we will provide it.
Information we will need from you
- Number of circuit boards.
- Number of parts per board.
- Are the boards panelized?
- Would you like us to print the PCBs?
- Will you provide the parts or would like us to purchase them?
- General variety of parts. (Through hole, SMT, QFP, QFN)
- Smallest part size. (0805, 0603, etc.)
All of this can be filled out on out Estimate page.
In order to manufacture your circuit boards we will need:
- Pick and place files from your CAD software. If you don't know how to do this, we may be able to generate these for you, if you provide your original files.
- If you would like us to print the PCBs we will need the GERBER and Drill files for your project.
- If you plan to provide the parts or the PCBs, we will need to arrange a way to receive them.